$3.00 – $6.25
Eucalyptus, pine + menthol
Menthol Balm is a great addition to your herbal first aid kit. This medicinal balm is handcrafted to ease coughs and congestion as a natural, non-toxic alternative to conventional vapor rub. It’s our go to for relieving sinus & nasal “stuffiness” due to colds, flu, and allergies.
Eucalyptus and menthol crystals help to ease congestion related coughing and difficult breathing. Pine is an antiseptic that is particularly useful for treating respiratory infections.
A blend of nourishing oil, butter, and wax moisturizes and heals skin. Cacao butter is an excellent emollient that softens and soothes. Sunflower oil is easily absorbed into the skin, helping to hydrate skin & improving its ability to retain moisture.
Beeswax is rich in vitamin A, an essential nutrient for skin health.
Suggested use: rub on chest, under nose, or on throat to relieve cough and congestion. May irritate sensitive skin or mucous membranes.
Ingredients: sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), cacao butter (Theobroma cacao), beeswax, eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus),* pine (Pinus radiata),* menthol crystals (Mentha arvensis), and eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) essential oil
All Sierra y Cielo products are hand-crafted in small batches using only natural, non-toxic ingredients.
• Angelo, Giani. “Essential Fatty Acids and Skin Health.” Linus Pauling Institute,Oregon State University. February 2012.
• Don, D. “Pinus radiata.” Plants for a Future Database.
• Gianni, Ann Marie. “Beeswax: The Natural Skin Protectant that Soothes and Hydrates.” October 28, 2018.
• Kester, Sarah. “Beeswax Uses for Skin Care.” Healthline. November 22, 2019.
• Rose, Jeanne. Herbal Body Book. Grosset & Dunlap Publishers. 1976. New York. 59.
• Weed, Susun. “Pine Keeps You Fine.” Susunweed.com. 2007.
• Whelan, Corey. “What’s Good About Sunflower Oil for Skin?” Healthline. August 7, 2019.